Turn Your Commitment to Public Service into a Leadership Career
You’ve shown a remarkable commitment to the greater good through your military service — now discover how that dedication can translate to a successful leadership career in public administration. The USC online Master of Public Administration can provide veterans and active military personnel with the advanced skills and social entrepreneurship abilities to thrive in public, private and nonprofit organizations.
Why choose the USC online MPA?
- A custom path to more dynamic public service with a choice of Local Government Management, Nonprofit Management and Public Managementconcentrations
- Inspiring, highly respected faculty known for leading important shifts in public policy
- Enjoy convenient online coursework
- Graduate in as few as 2 years
- WASC & NASPAA Accredited
According to U.S. News & World Report:
USC is ranked #23 among the best universities nationwide (2016)
USC Price recently ranked 4th among 272 School of Public Affairs (2017)
In addition, USC Price School ranked:
- #3 in City Management/Urban Policy
- #3 in Health Policy/Management
- #4 in Public Management/Administration
- #6 in Nonprofit Management
USC is a proud participant in the Yellow Ribbon Program
Tradition of Support for the Armed Forces
USC has a long history of support for veterans and the military. The university became a training school for Army officers during World War I and expanded its role during World War II, serving as a naval preparatory flight cadet school and hosting Army, Marine Corps and Navy training programs.
USC also enrolls approximately 600 veterans each semester, supporting their return to civilian life through the USC Veterans Association, the USC Veterans Certifying Office, Transfer and Veteran Student Programs, and other initiatives.