Cyber Security Information Briefing and
BWI Airport Marriott,
1743 West Nursery Road
(410) 859-8300 (directions only)
September 29th and 30th
Cyber Security Info Sessions: 11am – 12pm
Interviews: 12pm – 7pm
Please bring 5 copies of your resume to the event.
The best people. The most advanced technologies.
At General Dynamics, security has never been an afterthought. Our encryption solutions are used to secure networks worldwide, as well as in systems for major aircraft platforms, mission planning and warrior systems, spaceborne subsystems, radios and desktop and personal communications devices. With more than 40 years of experience in protecting the highest levels of information — at home and abroad — our customers are able to communicate with absolute confidence using the method best suited to their objectives. This heritage of successful security solutions uniquely positions General Dynamics as a leader in the cyber security market.
Join us on the front lines of cyber defense. Be a part of a culture of innovation and creativity. Be empowered to think independently and move quickly in the pursuit of excellence. Be an architect of the networks and technologies that protect lives.
Linthicum, MD Positions Available:
- Business Development Manager (13036) – Proven capability to identify and capture new business contracts and opportunities within the Intelligence and/******or****** DoD market.
- Sr. Systems Engineers (12474) – 8 years experience in architecture development, enterprise services and information assurance. Key Management and/******or****** PKI is preferred, Active TS/SCI clearance.
Seabrook, MD Position Available:
- Network/IT Security (12730) – BSCS, BSCE, BSCSE 7 years experience required. Experience with venerability scanning and NIST controls, CISSP certification preferred.
Alexandria, VA Positions Available:
- Systems Engineer (11493) – 12 years experience in Software/Systems development. Prior experience providing technical leadership and interfacing on DoD programs, Active DoD clearance.
- Systems Engineer (11995) – 10 years experience designing/fielding of military, federal-civil, ******or****** commercial communication systems, Active DoD clearance.
Columbia, MD Positions Available:
- Chief Software Engineer (10362-02) – 12 yrs DoD programs software engineering experience, Active DoD clearance.
- Communications System Engineer (11560) – 8 years experience with VOIP, Switching, ISA &,amp,amp,amp,amp,amp,PCI.
- Software Architect (11564) – 10 years experience with VOIP, Networking, C , C#, .Net, Active DoD clearance.
- Sr. Program Manager (11978) – 10 years experience managing large DoD development programs. DoD Procurement and strong PM management tool experience.
- Sr. Contract Manager (12996) – 12 years experience with DoD Contract Management. ESI, NCMA &,amp,amp,amp,amp,amp, NAPM certifications preferred.
We invite you to explore our website to review the detailed skill sets necessary to qualify for the positions listed above and then please submit your resume online prior to the event.
Hiring Managers will be on hand at this event to discuss each opportunity. Please submit your résumé online and bring 5 copies to the event. Discover how you can work side by side with other experienced professionals in an effort to enhance U.S. military communications capabilities that will help ensure the safety of our troops, our families and our nation for decades to come.